St Andrew, Adforton
St Andrew, Adforton, Herefordshire SY7 0ND View on map
Building started in 1874 on what was previously the site of a blacksmiths. This was first built as a mission church or Chapel of Ease to the designs of J. P. Seddon - the London based architect. It is now a full parish church in the parish of Wigmore Abbey.
Daily, 10am - 5pm.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
Sits by the A4110 between the villages of Wigmore and Leintwardine. Rail: Ludlow (10 miles) Buses: daily to Hereford, three days per week to Ludlow.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes