St Andrew, Brettenham
St Andrew, Brettenham, Norfolk IP24 2RP View on map
Parish church rebuilt in 1852 but retaining the base of the Norman tower and south door way. Considered to be a major work of the 19th century architect S.S.Teulon. Interior currently under repair.
Access to exterior only. Further repairs necessary to make interior safe for public access.
Approximately 5 miles east of Thetford off A1066. Rail: Thetford (5 miles).
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes