St Andrew, Church Drive
St Andrew, Church Drive, Little Glemham, Woodbridge, Suffolk IP13 0BH View on map
Parish church of Norman origins, judging by the surviving and original north nave doorway of that style and some early-looking “herringbone” flintwork on the north nave wall. Major work was carried out in the 15th century, including the building or rebuilding of the Tower and porch. The chancel was rebuilt in the 18th century and restored in the 19th century. In 1830, the present Mausoleum was added.
Daily: 9am - 4.30pm.
4 miles north of Wickham Market off the A12. Rail Wickham Market, 3 miles Bus: Stops in Little Glemham on main A12. 10 minutes on foot.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes