St Andrew, Church Drive
St Andrew, Church Drive, Little Glemham, Woodbridge, Suffolk IP13 0BH
Parish church of Norman origins, judging by the surviving and original north nave doorway of that style and some early-looking “herringbone” flintwork on the north nave wall. Major work was carried out in the 15th century, including the building or rebuilding of the Tower and porch. The chancel was rebuilt in the 18th century and restored in the 19th century. In 1830, the present Mausoleum was added.
Please look at the place of worship’s website for opening times or contact them directly.