St Andrew, Church Road
St Andrew, Church Road, South Lopham, Diss, Norfolk IP22 2LW View on map
Parish church 11th - 15th century, with four stage tower of 1120. Interior has a Saxon window in the nave, hammerbeam roof and excellent carved 15th century bench ends with finials of figurative and animal motifs.
All year: daily 10am - 4pm.
A1066, Thetford to Diss road. In South Lopham take B1113 towards North Lopham. Rail: Diss (5 miles).
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes