St Andrew, Great Ilford
St Andrew, Great Ilford, Ilford, Essex IG1 3JQ View on map
Grade II listed church designed by Sir Herbert Baker (1862-1946) and is of similar design to Pretoria Cathedral in South Africa. The foundation stone was laid on 28 April 1923. Comprises a tall nave of seven bays and chancel with a polygonal apse at the east end.
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.