St Andrew, Lady Lane
St Andrew, Lady Lane, Blunsdon St Andrew, Swindon, Wiltshire SN25 2DW View on map
Grade II* listed small 13th century church, retaining most of the features following restoration by Butterfield in 1867. Also with significant stained glass by Kempe and Stracham.
- Grant Recipient: PCC of St Andrew North Swindon
- Contact for access: The Revd Sally Robertson
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.