St Andrew, Litcham
St Andrew, Litcham, Norfolk PE32 2NS View on map
Parish church dating to 14th Century. West tower is in line with nave and chancel, north and south aisles and south porch. A Victorian vestry of 1853 to the north chancel. Tower of brick by Matthew Halcot and dated 1699. Early 14th century chancel and nave with 15th century arcades. A lofty church internally with no clerestory windows. with modern roofs and benches but there is good joinery in the fine screen(restored 1903), two misericords, pulpit and a Flemish chest, all of the 14th & 15th Centuries.
Every day during daylight hours.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
10 miles north of Swaffham. Follow A1065 for 6 miles, turn right onto B1145 following signs for Litcham. Rail Kings Lynn 20 miles
On the street.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes