St Andrew, Rillington
St Andrew, Rillington, North Yorkshire YO17 8LN View on map
Built during the early 13th century with nearly every period of architecture to be seen from Norman to early Tudor due to restoration. The last restoration was in 1884 by Hodgson Fowler. Includes a wall painting dating to about 1250 depicting the building and consecration of the church.
The church is open every day during daylight hours, except when a service is taking place.
On A64 from Leeds to Scarborough road, in village of Rillington. Rail: Malton (4 miles). Bus: route 843 (Scarborough to Leeds, running every ½ hour).
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes