St Andrew, Ryton

St Andrew, Ryton, Shifnal, Shropshire TF11 9JL View on map

The tower was built in 1710 and the chancel in 1720. The side aisle was added in 1886 with memorials to the Kenyon-Slaneys of Hatton Grange.

Contact

  • Grant Recipient

    Ryton PCC
  • Contact for access

    The Revd Keith Hodson

Opening Arrangements

⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.