St Andrew & St Mary, High Street
St Andrew & St Mary, High Street, Grantchester, Cambridgeshire CB3 9NF View on map
14th century chancel, 15th century nave and tower. Part of the nave's north wall is 12th century and some reset in south wall of south aisle, added in 1876-7. Links with Corpus Christi College (the lay rector) are evident in the pelican and lily mosaic floor and the Corpus memorial outside the west window and the 17th century pulpit from the College's Chapel.
All year: daily dawn to dusk.
In main road through village. Junctions 11 or 12 off M11. Rail: Cambridge (3 miles). Bus: routes 18 and 18A (Cambridge to Gamlingay).
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes