St Andrew, Village Street
St Andrew, Village Street, Kirby Grindalythe, North Yorkshire YO17 8DB View on map
Medieval church with anglo-saxon origins. Early tower with prominent spire. Nave and chancel rebuilt by GE Street in 1872. Glass by Clayton and Bell and a celebrated mosaic on the west wall. Restored by Sir Tatton Sykes, 5th Baronet of Sledmere 1826-1913.
All day, every day.
On entering village from Malton, turn right then right again. St Andrew is 150 yards on the right. Rail: Malton (10 miles).
- Wheelchair access: No
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes