St Andrew, Welsh Frankton
St Andrew, Welsh Frankton, Ellesmere, Shropshire SY11 4NX View on map
Small Victorian church built in 1858 predominately of Cefn sandstone. Bright open interior, raised chancel with tiled floor, fine marble mosaic altarpiece and encaustic tiles set into screen wall. Hill top location with commanding views, including Breidden Hills, the Wrekin, the Stiperstones, Long Mynd and Wenlock Edge.
- Grant Recipient: St Andrew's PCC
- Contact for access: Mr Edward Bevan
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.