St Andrew, West Street
St Andrew, West Street, Deal, Kent CT14 6DY View on map
Designed by Ambrose Poynter and consecrated in 1850 to serve the growing population of North Deal. Built of Kentish ragstone with Caen stone dressings. Extended in 1865 by William White. Interior contains painted windows by Alexander Gibbs, Harman's and Lavers, Barraud and Westlake. Painted panels by A O Hemmings, tiled designs in Sanctuary by Gibb and Howard.
Every Saturday - 9 am - Midday; April 17 - 22 10 - 4pm July 3 - 8 10 - 4pm
West street is off the main road through Deal, running north from the traffic lights near the station. Rail: Deal (¼ mile). Bus: Various buses from Canterbury, Thanet and Dover stop within ½ mile of the church.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes