St Andrew, Worcester Road
St Andrew, Worcester Road, Ombersley, Worcestershire WR9 0EP View on map
Built in 1829 to a design by Thomas Rickman and H Hutchinson for the Marchioness of Downshire. Contains a font given by the Sandys family in 1888. The nave has north, south and west galleries and original 1826 box pews, at the east end of south aisle is a large box pew with a Gothic fireplace for the Sandys family.
Daily during daylight hours. Entrance is by the side (north-east) door. Wheelchair ramp open on application to the churchwarden.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
9 miles NW of Hereford, turn off A4110 at Canon Pyon. Rail: Leominster (9 miles), Hereford (10 miles). Bus: available to Bush Bank (1 mile) and Weobley (2 miles).
No dedicated parking but adjacent on-street parking.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes