St Andrew's United Reformed Church, Northey Avenue
St Andrew's United Reformed Church, Northey Avenue, Cheam, Surrey SM2 7HF View on map
Former Presbyterian church built 1933 by Maxwell Ayrton, his first ecclesiastical building. Although known mostly for his concrete bridges he used material (plywood birch panelling) and simple form to create a striking interior space.
Chapel: Daily 8am - 7pm
Off A217, on the corner of Northey Avenue and The Avenue Cheam. Rail: Cheam (approx. ½ mile). Bus: Epsom coaches No 470 from Sutton and Cheam railway stations.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes