St Anne, Chasetown
St Anne, Chasetown, Staffordshire WS7 3QL
Grade II listed. Built in 1865 by mine owner John Robinson McClean of brick with Bathstone dressings in the Romanesque style. It has a chancel, nave, baptistery and turret with sincile bell. In 1883 it became one of the first churches to have electric lights. Stained glass windows are of abstract design. The listed Walker organ has been restored and is still in use. The font is of French Caen stone. Geometric abstract alabaster mosaics frame the chancel.
Please look at the place of worship’s website for opening times or contact them directly.