St Anne, Hall Thwaites
St Anne, Hall Thwaites, Thwaites, Millom, Cumbria LA18 5HP View on map
Built 1854 by Sharpe and Paley to replace older demolished church consecrated in 1725.
Daily 10th March - 8th September, 9am - 4pm
On A595 at junction with A5093, approx 3 miles SW of Broughton-in-Furness. Rail: Green Road station (1½ miles). Bus: routes 511 (Ulverston to Millom), X7 (Barrow to Millom).
On street parking
- Wheelchair access: No
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes