St Anne, Oxenhall
St Anne, Oxenhall, Gloucestershire GL18 1RL View on map
Grade II* listed small rural Anglican church. Early 14th century west tower. Remainder of the church completely rebuilt in 1867 to the design of John Middleton of Cheltenham in the Decorated style.
- Grant Recipient: St Anne's PCC
- Contact for access: Miss Elizabeth James
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.