St Anselm, Uppingham Avenue
St Anselm, Uppingham Avenue, Stanmore, Middlesex HA7 2HU View on map
Grade II listed church 1939 - 1941 by Cachemaille-Day, incorporating elements from a former church in Davies Street, City of Westminster of 1891 which was demolished in 1938. Impressive interior, made remarkable by the incorporation of so much old fabric and exceptional arts and craft architecture from the Davies Street church. The construction work during WWII was only permitted to continue due to use of re-cycled materials from this church.
Wednesdays 10am - 12pm, Thursdays 10am - 12pm, Sundays 8.30am - 1.30pm
Near Belmont Circle, off Kenton Lane, Harrow. Underground: Canons Park, Harrow and Wealdstone, Northwick Park (all within 1 mile). Bus: No 186 from Harrow and Edgware and No H18 from Harrow.
Additional roadside parking.
- Wheelchair access: No
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes