St Barnabas, Church Street
St Barnabas, Church Street, Bradwell, Derbyshire S33 9HJ View on map
Built in 1868, it is a small building of stone in the Perpendicular style. Interior contains fine stained glass and oak carved fittings. An embattled tower in a decorated style was added between 1888 and 1891. Built on land given by the first umbrella manufacturer Samuel Fox. His niece Fanny Jeffrey added a peal of bells with electric ringing apparatus.
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.