St Barnabas, Gallogate Lane
St Barnabas, Gallogate Lane, Weeton, North Yorkshire LS17 0AU View on map
Grade II* listed church, built in 1852 to a design by George Gilbert Scott for the Earl of Harewood, is cruciform in shape with a central spire. Notable stained glass windows, Minton tiling to the Sanctuary floor and Reredos. Tall wooden open-work font cover and elaborate brass candelabra and wall brackets.
January 7 to May 7 2017 open every Saturday and Sunday 9.30am - 4pm (avoiding worship hours on 1st, 3rd and 4th Sundays 11-12 noon)
Road: 1½ miles east of A658 at Huby and 3 miles west of A61 north of Harewood. Rail: Weeton (1½ miles). Bus: no bus route
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes