St Barnabas, Homerton High Street
St Barnabas, Homerton High Street, Hackney, London E9 6DL View on map
Built in 1845-7 by Arthur Ashpitel and restored in 1958 after extensive war damage. Perpendicular style constructed of Kentish ragstone with Bath stone dressings and has a tower with a working clock.
Thursdays 1pm - 4pm, Fridays (1st, 3rd, and 4th of the month) 2:30pm - 4pm, Saturdays (2nd of the month) 10am - 11:30am. At other times by prior arrangement.
Just off A12 on the corner of Homerton High Street and Brooksby Walk. Rail: Homerton Overground: (300 metres). Bus: routes 488, 276, 236 and 425 pass the church.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes