St Bartholomew, The Green
St Bartholomew, The Green, Otford, Kent TN14 5PD View on map
Medieval parish church with nave dating from the 11th century, with a 12th century tower and 14th century chancel. Underwent major re-ordering and refurbishment by G E Street in 1863.
- Grant Recipient: PCC of St Bartholomew
- Contact for access: Mrs Janet Hunt
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.