St Bartholomew, The Street
St Bartholomew, The Street, Ingham, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP31 1NW View on map
Parish church of 14th century origin, much restored in 1861 by Rev. E R Benyon. West tower, nave and south porch are built of black knapped random flint. Some medieval stained glass in south porch. Unusual 12th century font. Serves as a community centre.
Daily. Dawn to dusk.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
On A134 Bury St Edmunds to Thetford road in Ingham village. Rail: Bury St Edmunds (5 miles). Bus: Services 84 and 332 (Bury St Edmunds - Thetford).
- Wheelchair access: No
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes