St Bede, Chapel Road
St Bede, Chapel Road, Jarrow, Tyne and Wear NE32 3LX View on map
Grade II listed church built 1860 - 1862 with later additions of 1883. The history is reflected in fine stained glass windows. Retains many of its original features dominated by the altar decorated with figures of many northern saints. A recently produced DVD 'Bede's Legacy' is available to view in the church.
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.