St Benet and All Saints, Lupton Street
St Benet and All Saints, Lupton Street, Kentish Town, London NW5 2HY View on map
Grade II listed parish church. A new nave by Cecil G Hare, consecrated 1928, has been added to an earlier sanctuary by Bodley.
All year: Saturdays 9am - 2pm
On the corner of Lupton Street and Ospringe Road. Underground: Kentish Town, 5 minutes walk, Tufnel Park. 3 minutes walk. Bus: 134 (Tottenham Court Road to Tally Ho Corner).
Metered parking (weekdays) on adjacent road.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes