St Briochus, Lezant
St Briochus, Lezant, Launceston, Cornwall PL15 9PP View on map
Early 13th and 14th Century church, completed in the 15th century and restored in 1869. Built of freestone and granite in the Perpendicular style.
All year: Daily 9am - 5pm.
In centre of Lezant village, 1 mile from A388 and 3 miles from Launceston. Rail: Gunnislake (7 miles).
Roadside parking in area is limited.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes