St Chad, St Chad's Road
St Chad, St Chad's Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD8 9DE View on map
Grade II listed basilica of Byzantine-Romanesque design built 1913 to designs Nicol and Nicol of Birmingham. Glorious mosaics in two eastern apses together with some early medieval glass originally excavated from St Augustine's Abbey in Canterbury and now included as crosses in St. Chad's Lady Chapel Church listed in Peasner (West Riding).
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.