St Clement, 294A Barkerend Road
St Clement, 294A Barkerend Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD3 9DF View on map
Arts and Crafts building 1894 by Edward Warren. Chancel ceiling and clerestory by William Morriss and Sir Edward Burne-Jones. Stained glass by C E Kempe. Reredos is mosaic work by Salviate of Venice. Grade II listed.
Term time: Mondays 9.30am - 1.30pm and Thursdays 9.30am - 3pm. Telephone numbers for access in other daylight hours are displayed on external noticeboard.
- Open on Heritage Open Day
On the B6381 between the inner ring road A6037 and outer ring road. Rail: Bradford Interchange (1.5 miles). Bus: route 636 from the city centre.
Drive in through double gates but do not block the vicarage
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes