St Clement, Groves Street
St Clement, Groves Street, Ordsall, Salford, Greater Manchester M5 3LQ View on map
Built in 1877-8 to the design of Paley and Austin of Lancaster, attached to former vicarage. Fine Doulton tiling to chancel walls with murals depicting religious scenes. Pipe organ with timber casing and carved timber pulpit with stone base.
- Grant Recipient: Ordsall St Clement's PCC
- Contact for access: Revd Sandra Kearney
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.