St Cuthbert, Aldingham
St Cuthbert, Aldingham, Nr Ulverston, Cumbria LA12 9RT View on map
St Cuthberts is the Parish Church of Aldingham, Cumbria. Parts of the Church date from 1150. The Church and churchyard are located close to the Irish Sea in an area of scenic beauty.
The church is open every day, 9.00am - 4.00pm. No appointment necessary unless a guided tour is requested.
- Open on Heritage Open Day
The Church and churchyard are located just off the A5087 between Baycliffe and Newbiggin. Rail: Ulverston 6 miles. Bus: No 11 service between Ulverston and Barrow in Furness.
There is an overspill car park available.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes