St Cuthbert, Chapelburn
St Cuthbert, Chapelburn, Nether Denton, Cumbria CA8 2LZ View on map
Church built 1864 for the Mounsey family on the site of the original Anglo Saxon church. Marble wall plaques to Waugh and Hodgson families, stained glass by C.A. Gibbs in East and South windows.
All year: daily 9am - dusk.
Off A69 (Newcastle to Carlisle), turn into village of Low Row and take C1023 towards Gilsland. Rail: Haltwhistle (8 miles) Bus: route 658 (Newcastle to Carlisle).
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes