St Cuthbert's Catholic Church, Old Elvet
St Cuthbert's Catholic Church, Old Elvet, Durham DH1 3HL
One of the oldest Catholic churches in England. Catholics have worshipped here since Anglo-Saxon times. It was opened in 1827 and designed by Ignatius Bonomi. A fine memorial window in the south wall has stained glass designed by Harry Clarke Studios, Dublin in 1930.
Please look at the place of worship’s website for opening times or contact them directly.