St Cyriac, Church Street
St Cyriac, Church Street, Lacock, Wiltshire SN15 2LB View on map
Large medieval parish church in National Trust village. Mostly 15th century, restored 1861 by A W Blomfield and chancel rebuilt by H Brakspear 1902-3. The Lady Chapel c1420 contains rare early polychrome decoration. Renaissance memorial of 1566 to Sir W Sharington of Lacock Abbey.
All year: daily 9am until dark
Off A350 between Chippenham and Melksham. Church is at the far end of church street in Lacock village. Rail: Chippenham (3 miles). Bus: First Group service No 234 (Chippenham to Trowbridge).
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes