St Editha, 29 Church Street
St Editha, 29 Church Street, Tamworth, Staffordshire B79 7BX View on map
One of the largest and oldest churches in the Midlands, dating back 1200 years. A former collegiate church with fine stained glass windows and a rare double helix spiral staircase. 13th century crypt, possibly a chapel, incorporated into the present church in the 14th century.
- Grant Recipient: St Editha's PCC
- Contact for access: Sir/Madam G Wilkinson
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.