St Edmund, Castle Street
St Edmund, Castle Street, Castleton, Derbyshire S33 2WH View on map
Grade II* listed church dating from 12th century. Norman font with Saxon base, well preserved box pews. Stained glass in chancel SE window by Kempe, 1911.
- Grant Recipient: Castleton PCC
- Contact for access: Mrs Linda Wilson
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.