St Edmund, Church Street
St Edmund, Church Street, Shipston-on-Stour, Warwickshire CV36 4AP View on map
Large church seating 400 with 15th century west tower. The remainder was rebuilt by G E Street in 1855 in 14th century style. Wall monument to John Hart, High Sheriff of the County of Worcester who died in 1747.
Daily; 9am to 5pm
In the centre of Shipston. On A3400 Stratford to Oxford road. Rail: Moreton in Marsh (6 miles), Banbury (12 miles). Bus: No 50 (Stratford to Chipping Norton), No 50A (Stratford to Banbury).
Free car park
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes