St Edward King and Confessor, High Street
St Edward King and Confessor, High Street, Clifford, West Yorkshire LS23 6HU View on map
Built 1845 - 48 by J A Hansom of sandstone with a green slate roof. Seven bay nave with a Blessed Sacrament and a Carrarra marble statue of the Virgin Mary signed ' Hoffman Rome 1844'. Stained glass by Augustus Welby, Northmore and Pugin. Also glass by Lusson and Bourdant of Paris and Mons dated 1854.
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.