St Faith, Dorstone
St Faith, Dorstone, Herefordshire HR3 6AW View on map
Rebuilt 1826 and 1889 on site of former church, embodying fragments of the medieval church. Late 19th century pulpit with statues of the 4 evangelists. Font with c1300 octagonal shaft and base and 19th century bowl.
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.