St Faith, Hexton
St Faith, Hexton, Hertfordshire SG5 3JL View on map
Parish church and community centre with first dedication and earliest surviving fabric dating to 1108-1114. Earliest arcading dated to C13. Rebuilt of chancel, vestry and north and south aisle in 1824. The tower partially collapsed in 1947.
- Grant Recipient: Hexton PCC
- Contact for access: Mr Tony Howells
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.