St Gabriel, Warwick Square
St Gabriel, Warwick Square, Pimlico, London SW1V 2AD View on map
Grade II* listed, built in 1853 by Thomas Cundy II in the decorated Gothic style. 8 peal bell tower and spire rise to 100 ft. Interior includes 80 ft nave, a High Altar by Bentley, chancel with alabaster arcades and mosaics of the prophets by Powell, East window by Kempe.
- Grant Recipient: St Gabriel's PCC
- Contact for access: Revd Owen Higgs
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.