St George, Castle Way
St George, Castle Way, Hanworth, Feltham, London TW13 7QF
Medieval parish church, largely rebuilt by James Wyatt in 1812 and enlarged and remodelled in 1866 by S.S.Teulon in Gothic Revival style. The interior has a Hammerbeam roof with traceried enrichment above the collars, carried on angel-decorated corbels. Wall tablets include memorials to Sir Thomas Chamber d.1692 and Lady Catherine Burgess d.1803 in the chancel.
Please look at the place of worship’s website for opening times or contact them directly.