St George, Church Road
St George, Church Road, Easton-in-Gordano, North Somerset BS20 0NB View on map
Parish church with Mediaeval tower of rubblestone and ashlar dressings with offset buttresses, pinnacles, a peel of six bells and a fine clock. The remainder was re-built 1871-72 and designed by Ewan Christianson in rock faced red sandstone with ashlar dressings with crenellated parapets and slated roofs Interior contains several fine 18th century wall monuments.
February 4th - 27th & October 1st - 24th, 9.30am - 3.30pm
One mile from junction 19 of M5, signposted Pill or Easton-in -Gordano from A369. Rail: Bristol Temple Meads (7 miles). Bus: near to the X3 Bristol - Portishead route.
In Church Road car park or in Church Hall car park in Priory Road.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: Yes
- Assistance dogs: Yes