St George, Darlingscott
St George, Darlingscott, Shipston-on-Stour, Warwickshire CV36 4PN View on map
Grade II listed church of 1873 built of Cotswold stone in a simple design comprising nave and chancel. Interior has black and red tiled floor, octagonal stone font with carved animal heads and symbols.
At all times.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
3 miles south of Ludlow, at the far end of the village, which is a cul-de-sac off the A49 main road. Access is signposted over a private drive. Rail: Ludlow (3 miles). Bus: route 731 (Ludlow to Tenbury Wells) stops at the entrance to the village.
On private land but is free for church visitors. No separate parking for the disabled.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes