St George, Littleport
St George, Littleport, Cambridgeshire CB6 1PS View on map
Parish church dating to 14th century (north aisle arcade), remainder almost entirely rebuilt in 15th century. Major alterations and additions in 1857 by S S Teulon with north aisle rebuilt and second north aisle added. 19th century hammer beam roof with jackposts on original corbels carved with demi-angels.
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.