St George, Littleport

St George, Littleport, Cambridgeshire CB6 1PS

Parish church dating to 14th century (north aisle arcade), remainder almost entirely rebuilt in 15th century. Major alterations and additions in 1857 by S S Teulon with north aisle rebuilt and second north aisle added. 19th century hammer beam roof with jackposts on original corbels carved with demi-angels.

Opening Arrangements

Please look at the place of worship’s website for opening times or contact them directly.