St George the Martyr, St George's Road
St George the Martyr, St George's Road, Truro, Cornwall TR1 3JA
Victorian church consecrated 1855, designed by the Reverend William Haslam. Interior includes a hanging rood, ceramic stations of the cross, and an extensive mural on the walls of the Sanctuary.
Please look at the place of worship’s website for opening times or contact them directly.