St George, Woolhope
St George, Woolhope, Herefordshire HR1 4QS View on map
Grade II* listed medieval church set in the heart of the farming community of Woolhope in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Restored in 1848 and 1883 when the south porch was added.
Daily during daylight hours and other times by request. A list of key holders is provided in the porch.
- Is part of Ride and Stride
Within the triangle of Hereford, Ledbury and Ross-on-Wye. Access by minor roads from Mordiford, Fownhope, Much Marcle or Trumpet. Church is in centre of village. Rail: Hereford or Ledbury (both 7 miles). Bus: No 453 from Hereford (once daily).
Includes 3 spaces for the disabled.
- Wheelchair access: Partial
- Disabled Toilets: No
- Assistance dogs: Yes