St Giles, Church Road
St Giles, Church Road, Sheldon, Birmingham B26 3TT View on map
Grade II* listed church serving the suburb of Sheldon in Birmingham. Mostly 14th century (including a timber roof) with some Victorian restoration. The tower dates from 1461.
- Grant Recipient: St Giles PCC
- Contact for access: Mrs Brenda Keating
⚠️ Coronavirus: We do not expect any grant-aided properties to be open at the current time.